OVERSEAS AND WANT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA
A. Murray & Sons is a family business, established in country NSW, Australia in 1952. The Company has significant and successful Irish and UK connections and would consider skilled tradesmen from those countries wanting to work in Australia joining their third generation progressive team. Currently the tradesman with most opportunity are:
– Plumbers (Residential & Commercial & Maintenance)
The Australian Government allows people from overseas to work in Australia under various Holiday Working visas if they are under 30; or through sponsored migration up to the age of 50.
Huge career opportunities are available to suitable candidates as well as top rates paid.
This is an ideal way to enjoy an extended holiday or to confirm a more permanent move to Australia.
FIND OUT ABOUT VISAS
To find out more about Australian Government visa eligibility go to:
Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)—This visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year.
Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187)—This visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers who want to work in regional Australia
HOW TO QUALIFY
To qualify for the Working Holiday Visa and the opportunity to work for A Murray & Sons the ideal candidates would be:
• Less than 29 years of age to qualify for the second year of your Visa
• No Kids
STRUCTURE OF OFFER
• 3 month trial in Australia leading to a 2 year contract if successful.
• A commitment to sponsor successful applicants after 2 years.
• The prospective tradesperson will pay for their flights.
• Be eligible to meet Visa conditions
• Be willing to travel and work regionally
• A Full Toolkit can be provided when they arrive and the cost deducted from wages weekly over first 3 months. Or the candidate can supply a full toolkit themselves that matches the list of tools required.
FIND OUT MORE
To find out more contact the A Murray & Sons office based in the Republic of Ireland on
+ 353-83-176 7691 or email our office in Ireland